Welcome

Hi,
my name is Aileen and I live in Australia.
I have been stamping since 1997 and have recently found my mojo again after a quiet time.
ATC's have been part of my life but I am currently creating cards as well.
My favourite colours are mauves/purples and greens but i also like pink/brown combination.
As I get up to speed with being a blogger I hope to attach what I have created to these pages.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Make it Crafty Challenge

Here is the first card I have done for this challenge entitled Aurora Borealis/Australia Borealis. This has a real Aussie feel about it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Aileen, great card and love the scen you have created. Fab colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Aileen with your scene and colours...Happy New Year...Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete