Welcome

Hi,
my name is Aileen and I live in Australia.
I have been stamping since 1997 and have recently found my mojo again after a quiet time.
ATC's have been part of my life but I am currently creating cards as well.
My favourite colours are mauves/purples and greens but i also like pink/brown combination.
As I get up to speed with being a blogger I hope to attach what I have created to these pages.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

November DT Challenge for Nina's Cards

Here is my November Challenge project.
The paper is from Lozzy called Blue Textured Hexagon.
The Image is from Mystitchbackintwine Etsy site called Doll Art Maria. Coloured with Derwent Coloured Pencils.

4 comments:

  1. Great DT card you made for our new challenge Aileen.
    Hugs, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Aileen lovely image and colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card she is faboulous with her dark hair and red dress and head wear . Good luck with your entry and Thanku for sharing mystitchbackintwine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to tell you Aileen - your coloring is phenomenal! I love all the detail! :)

    ReplyDelete