Welcome

Hi,
my name is Aileen and I live in Australia.
I have been stamping since 1997 and have recently found my mojo again after a quiet time.
ATC's have been part of my life but I am currently creating cards as well.
My favourite colours are mauves/purples and greens but i also like pink/brown combination.
As I get up to speed with being a blogger I hope to attach what I have created to these pages.

Friday, August 14, 2015

Nins Cards DT for August

I am excited to be part of Nins Cards Design Team and have designed this bookmark highlighting some of the lovely papers on her site
.  To see more of the creations for August check out
 http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Stunning tag Aileen..Hugs Lozzy xx thank you for joining us and using the papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi teammie, great tag you have made, love it.
    Hugs Veerle

    ReplyDelete