Welcome

Hi,
my name is Aileen and I live in Australia.
I have been stamping since 1997 and have recently found my mojo again after a quiet time.
ATC's have been part of my life but I am currently creating cards as well.
My favourite colours are mauves/purples and greens but i also like pink/brown combination.
As I get up to speed with being a blogger I hope to attach what I have created to these pages.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Distress Inks

Thanks to Ingrid at The Creative Grove, I have been playing around with Distress Inks. The following two cards were made with:
*Distress Ink Pads (see below for colours used)
*Craft Mat
*Water Spritzer
*White Card stock
Best Wishes Card:Wild Honey, Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed with a little Rusty Hinge.
Thinking of You Card:The pink is Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar. Victorian Velvet and Pickled Raspberry. The blue is Broken China, Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers. Yellow as listed above.





1 comment:

  1. I love both the cards Aileen! That black/yellow combo is so striking! I'll have to try that sometime. :) And I love the watercolored pieces on the panels in the second. Great texture in your watercoloring. :) Thanks so much for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete