Welcome

Hi,
my name is Aileen and I live in Australia.
I have been stamping since 1997 and have recently found my mojo again after a quiet time.
ATC's have been part of my life but I am currently creating cards as well.
My favourite colours are mauves/purples and greens but i also like pink/brown combination.
As I get up to speed with being a blogger I hope to attach what I have created to these pages.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

K&C April Pencil Class

Here is my finished image for the April Kit & Clowder Pencil Class.   A combination of many brands of coloured pencils have been used to complete this image by Polkidoodles.

I am hoping to make this into a card soon.  Don't forget to take a look at what Alyce from Kit & Clowder has going at the moment.
www.kitandclowder.ning.com

No comments:

Post a Comment