Welcome

Hi,
my name is Aileen and I live in Australia.
I have been stamping since 1997 and have recently found my mojo again after a quiet time.
ATC's have been part of my life but I am currently creating cards as well.
My favourite colours are mauves/purples and greens but i also like pink/brown combination.
As I get up to speed with being a blogger I hope to attach what I have created to these pages.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Doll's House








Around 1999 I made and furnished a Dolls House for my two grand daughters.  They are now 20 and 18 so I am getting the Dolls House back so I can change the decor and maybe give to another little girl.  Here are the photos of the original house.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Dolls House Aileen. Any girl would be thrilled to receive it.

    ReplyDelete